Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 16, 2007

Gakkou e ikou! MAX 2007.03.13


学校へ行こう!MAX 2007.03.13

What's up everyone! ^~^*
Get your GeI on here! (That doesn't sound right..)

Today we have another amazing school with amazingly talented students!
Inocchi and Sakamoto go on a little trip around the school visiting the various clubs.
By the way, this is the school that famous ping-pong champ Fukuhara Ai is from! :O

The first thing they see upon entering the school is the
ridiculously long line of 1st place ribbons!
Caption: Too much winning! (LOL)
Inocchi: Is this some kind of joke or something?!

First club they visit is badminton, where Inocchi decides he's going
to use a speed gun to calculate how fast they can hit the birdie!


OMG WTF 90 MILES AN HOUR!
screams Inocchi XDDD
Followed by a smack upside the head courtesy of Leader XD

Next they head outside, where Inocchi spots something very peculiar.
A speedwalker!

Omg, you have to see this guy walk. His feet are like... jello?!

Inocchi and Leader decide they just have to try.
....So here we have Inocchi attacking Sakamoto for looking stupid while trying XD
BUT INOCCHI IS NO DIFFERENT.

LOL at Inocchi's hip-swaying power walk XDDDD

Next up is the rhythmic gymnastics club, like the one we saw
a couple weeks ago, only this time its guys!

These guys are AWESOME.

After their performance, they talk about the importance of having every single one of them in sync, and demonstrates what happens when someone messes up:
Every time they mess up, they have to bang their head on the wooden floor as punishment @_@

Commence shock!
Leader: What the hell are you doing?!
Apparently it's a long-time tradition in the club :O

Next the club decides that they're going to have Inocchi and Sakamoto learn a move
and try and do it in sync with the rest of the team.
It's something like a handstand turned backflip - but it has to be in sync with everyone else.
.....OOPS.

Leader cries because he has failed!
(Is that not the cutest thing ever?!)

...And then he runs over to the nearest wooden floor for punishment ROFL
caption: Keeping the tradition alive! (LOL oh gakkou staff you kill me)

Amazingly enough, Inocchi does it PERFECTLY. GO INOCCHI! YEAH!

Last but not least is the ping pong club!
There's a bunch of chit chat here but I'll just get down to the best part of the whole thing.

...Inocchi's WAVE SERVE.
Damn. This is where I need a video of it XD
I swear, someone needs to make a GIF of that or something XD

Inocchi and Sakamoto win against one of the girls (although all they
had to do was score one point to win, heh)

That concludes our Aoyama school adventures!

The next segment is the Paris Collection model segment, where they hold an
audition for girls aspiring to be models saying they *might* have a chance
to participate in the famour Paris Collection (パリコレ).

I'll be honest and say it's not that interesting. (Like someone pointed out, Okada
looks like he's about to fall asleep the whole time, and with good reason XD
Poor Okada, his first segment in months and its boring. LOL)
But I will show you the girl who made it!

1st-year high schooler Matsumoto Naoko.

Will she make it? The outcome - next week!


Inocchi says: see you next week for the 2 HOUR SPECIAL!
(I just had to add in this cute picture of him somehow XD)

次回もお楽しみに!!


posted by jan, 00:01

11 Comments:

hey dear ^^;

Thanks for all the summaries and screencaps. They are super appreciated. =D It takes my computer forever to download so having ur summaries to pass the time are awesome. Arigatou! <3
commented by Anonymous moonymoo, 3/16/2007 05:19:00 AM  
lol I wanna see the ping pong match and Innochi hip swaying heck I wanna see Innochi everything XD

Thanks for your summary it was fun reading it as usual. Now if only my download will move faster T_T
commented by Anonymous scat88, 3/16/2007 06:32:00 AM  
XD I laughed hysterically when they won the ping pong match only because their opponent messed up.

On another note: OKADA!! >< He was gone for so long I was starting to worry. Except he looked so bored... =(
commented by Anonymous Will, 3/16/2007 12:08:00 PM  
Have great fun reading all your screencaps and commentaries before watching the real clip (^^)v

LOL... it sure is hysterical for Inochi and sakamoto doing the speed walking... Can't stop laughing XD

I'm happy to see Okada is back this month hee.... going to stay tune to the next GeI (^_^)v yoz!!!
commented by Anonymous nezagie, 3/16/2007 11:24:00 PM  
★moonymoo: You're welcome!! :D I know how it is, my connection is way slow so it takes awhile for me to dl the show too. Glad I can help pass the time ^^

★scat88: Hey!! Yeah be sure not to miss Inocchi's hip swaying power-walk XD

★will: I know! The girl was all set to win, and then all she did was slip up... I felt bad for her XD But they even admitted themselves that they had no part in the win, LOL. Oh, and I know, poor Okada XD

★nezagie: Thank you!! :D Yup, Inocchi and Sakamoto make a great time, I couldn't stop laughing either XD
commented by Blogger girasol, 3/18/2007 12:00:00 AM  
Oh man you killed me xD After watching this ep and reading your comments, I was dreaming about Sakamoto for the whole night xD
commented by Anonymous Linh, 3/18/2007 12:06:00 AM  
I love this blog! Innochi and Leader yelling at each other during the speed walking was great! XD May I ask a favor? I would like to use some of your screen caps for LJ icons, but I wanted to ask your permission first. They'd be for my use only since I don't have the talent to make icons for other people.
commented by Anonymous nagoya_mewmew, 3/20/2007 07:14:00 PM  
★nagoya mewmew: Hi there! Thanks so much for your comment ^^ You are more than welcome to use my screencaps for icons! In fact if there are ever any that you want at a bigger size, let me know because I keep copies of the bigger shots before I resized them. I appreciate you asking for permission :D
commented by Blogger girasol, 3/21/2007 04:44:00 PM  
Hi, it's my frist visit to your blog and I just LOVE it so much!!!>0< Your comments are so funny, and it's great that you also translate some of the things the boys actually say, helping those of us who don't know Japanese...Thanks so much. I shall be a regular reader from now on.
commented by Anonymous Cheryl, 3/22/2007 08:04:00 AM  
★Cheryl: Welcome! :D And thank you so much! I try and keep in mind viewers that don't understand Japanese and try to fill them in the best I can! :D Thanks again!!
commented by Blogger girasol, 3/23/2007 12:31:00 AM  
Hey! Just finished watching the ep (been on vacation and have MISSED DEARLY watching Gakkou), and the first thing I do after watching... come here to read your commentary. ;D Thanks, girl!
commented by Anonymous 42detsune, 3/30/2007 02:36:00 AM  

Add a comment